POCKIT SELF STORAGE RESPONSE TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
Throughout this very difficult time, the health and safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority. We understand we are an essential service within our local communities where our clients continue to require access to their belongings stored within our facilities. We want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to maintain and operate our facilities to the highest standard of cleanliness and safety, and that we remain dedicated to delivering the same friendly, prompt and unmatched service to customers all the while practicing social distancing as recommended.
MITIGATING SPREAD & LIMITING EXPOSURE
We have introduced new measures to further enhance this and have stepped up our sanitation processes in all our facilities. Furthermore, we have incorporated the following best practices:
- All employees are required to wash their hands often and after every customer interaction, avoiding contact with their face and keeping our work environments clean
- Implemented staff rotation schedules and emphasized the need to monitor and exercise good judgement with social distancing at work and outside of work environments
- Maximum of 1 customer is permitted in the office at any time
- Exchanges or refunds on merchandise will not be accepted at this time
- Daily cleaning routines to address main areas of our facilities i.e. retail counters, door handles, keypads, washrooms, elevator buttons, etc.
- Wearing of gloves when possible and maintaining adequate levels of cleaning and sanitization supplies
- Employees which display symptoms or are not feeling well are required to stay home and seek medical attention
- We respectfully request that any of our customers which are not feeling well, refrain from coming into our facilities or use sanitation measures to limit contact with any of our employees or common areas
As a convenience to our customers, we offer the option to setup monthly payments through pre-authorized billing to be withdrawn from your banking or credit card accounts. Payments can also be made online where customers also have the ability to view payment history, email the site manager and update their contact profile. The online platform will process full amounts owning and will not allow partial payments. We also accept Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa, Mastercard and American Express at each our facilities; however, the acceptance of cash payments may be suspended without prior notice. Should you wish to process a payment over the phone, please call your local Pockit Self Storage facility and one of our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS & SITE ACCESS
Should you wish to come into one of our facilities to rent or reserve a unit, or make a payment, we are recommending customers call us in advance to schedule a time, and thereby, further mitigating the spread and reducing unnecessary interaction with multiple customers at the same time, where possible. At present, all our facilities continue to be accessible for our existing customers 7 days per week. Our operating hours may have changed slightly so please refer to our locations page for more information specific to your local facility.
We want to thank you as our customer for your continued patronage and our team members for their efforts and passion they bring to their jobs daily.
For the latest updates on COVID-19, please visit:
We will continue to keep you up to date with any related changes at Pockit Self Storage that may affect you.
President | Pockit Self Storage.